Personal data we process
Da Costa Shop processes personal information about you by using our services and / or providing you with us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal information that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Details of your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites (for example, because this business is part of an ad network)
- IP address
Special and / or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify if a visitor is over 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities, in order to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that without the permission we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
Why we need data
Da Costa Shop processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Shipping of our newsletter and / or advertising folder
- To call you if it is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- You have the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Da Costa Shop analyzes your behavior on the website to improve our website and tailor our products and services to your preferences.
- Da Costa Shop follows your surfing behavior across different websites that we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Da Costa Shop also processes personal data if we are legally required by law, such as data we need for our tax return.
How long we keep data
Da Costa Shop will no longer retain your personal information than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is: 5 years.
Share with others
Da Costa Shop does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude an editorial agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Da Costa Shop remains responsible for these operations.
Mapping website visit
View, edit, or delete data
You have the right to see, correct or delete your personal information. You can do this yourself through your account's personal settings. If it does not work through these settings or you have other questions / comments about the data processing, send a specified request to email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, we ask that you send a copy of your ID. In this copy, enter the Civic Service Number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your passport photo black. This to protect your privacy. Da Costa Shop will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks. You can also reach us by: Website: www.need4toys.eu Phone number: +31107507484 Company address: Thurledeweg 125, 3044 ER, Rotterdam
Da Costa Shop takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. If you have the impression that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Da Costa Shop has taken the following steps to protect your personal information:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
-SSL We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar "https" and the padlock in the address bar.
-DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name www.need4toys.eu to the associated IP address 184.108.40.206; It is provided with a digital signature. You can automatically check that signature. That way, we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.